International Distribution & Agency Agreements Seminar
My Business Counsel is presenting our International Distribution & Agency Agreements Seminar in conjunction with East Midlands Chamber and Nelsons Solicitors.
|Date:||Friday 13th November 2015||Cost:||Free
|Start:||9:00 am||End:||1:00 pm|
|Address:||East Midlands Chamber, 8 Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG2 1EP|
Click to register.
This seminar is aimed at businesses seeking to grow overseas, the seminar will help to address the importance of choosing the best route to market for your products and services and selecting the right partners overseas.
The seminar topics will include:
• Roles and types of agents and distributors
• Advantages & disadvantages of each agreement
• Process for finding and selecting the right international partner
• Sources of information & use of selection checklists
• EU rules on agency & distribution agreements
- 9:00 for 9:30am Registration
- 9:30am Welcome and introduction
Jan Immel – Enterprise Europe Network / East Midlands Chamber
- 9:45am Using European Agents and Distributors
Sandip Sohal – Managing Director & Solicitor, My Business Counsel
- 10:45am Coffee Break
- 11:00am Key Issues in International Sales Contracts
Jim Carter – Partner & Solicitor, Nelsons Solicitors
- 11:45am Q&A
- 12:00am Networking and one-to-one drop in clinic (with light lunch)
- 13:00pm Close
Sandip Sohal – Head of Commercial Law at My Business Counsel will be co-presenting this seminar with Jim Carter a highly experienced local Commercial Law Solicitor.