My Business Counsel’s experienced team of defence projects lawyers provide defence industry contractors, sub-contractors and consultants with a fully integrated, cross-disciplined spectrum of services to develop projects from start to finish, including:
- Project development including EPC, O&M and related agreements;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Regulatory and permitting;
- DEFCONs advice;
- Construction and project finance facility agreements;
- IP licensing advice;
- Real estate advice on agreements for lease, option, and leases;
- Investor-grade due diligence reports and document-pack preparation.
We have extensive defence contractor experience that covers projects, in the UK and across the world. We can apply our depth of knowledge and experience to contracts solutions under English law as desired.Below are examples of some of our team’s representations
Case study: UK Ministry of Defence Future Strategic Tanker Aircraft PFI
Our team advised on the engineering procurement construction agreement, the operation and maintenance agreement, and a risk matrix on the legal obligations for the main board of the global contractor client.
Case study: French military related matter
Our team advised a main global contractor relating to a French military issue.
Case study: Indian military related matter
Our team advised a main global defence contractor relating to an Indian military issue.