Bhalindra’s expertise lies in the areas of Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), general corporate, renewable energy and infrastructure projects. He also advises and provides commercial/corporate/corporate governance support to GC’s in funds, in the infrastructure or M&A sectors.
Bhalindra specialises in the facilitation of large scale civil engineering, commercial and corporate projects, within the IT, renewable energy, construction, engineering, and defence industries from a legal and contracts perspective. His attention to detail, and diligence, is synonymous with the success of the projects he has been engaged in. His projects have included operations in, Northern Ireland, Scotland and England, South Africa, Romania, Scandinavia, Italy and India.
Bhalindra has served as head of legal for international energy from waste and solar companies across multiple jurisdictions. Bhalindra has experience working in global US, French and UK law firms.
Bhalindra is qualified to practice both Scottish and English law.
Bhalindra joined My Business Counsel in 2013.
- Investor Due-Diligence;
- Letters of Intent, Memoranda of Understanding, Heads of Terms, Term Sheets;
- Drafting and amending Agreements such as, Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure Agreements, Plant Supply Agreements, O&M contracts, Green Government Subsidies, Power Purchase Agreements, Joint Ventures, Development Contracts & EPC contracts;
- Insolvency Remoteness drafting in revenue stream documents for securitised bond finance projects;
- Lease/Option to Lease assistance in collaboration with the MBC Commercial Conveyancing Team;
- Bonds & Guarantees.
- Drafting and amending Sub-contracts; Concession, and framework agreements;
- EPC contracts;
- Tender advice (procurement support – competitive dialogue, restricted, negotiated and open procedures);
- Project Security (collateral warranties, IP licences, parent-co guarantees, and bonds).
- Civil engineering – JCT, NEC3, and FIDIC;
- Process engineering – IChemE, FIDIC Silver and Gold Books;
- Chemical engineering – IChemE;
- Mechanical and electrical engineering – MF Suite.
– Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption Legal Expert
- Developing the programme, policies, contract clauses, presentation and training staff in UK and globally located organisations.