My Business Counsel’s team of experienced team of Energy lawyers provides energy industry contractors, sub-contractors and consultants with a fully integrated, cross-disciplined spectrum of services to develop projects from start to finish, including:
- Project development including EPC construction agreement, Plant Supply Agreement, Operation & Maintenance/Technical Support Agreement, and related agreements;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Regulatory and permitting;
- Construction and project finance facility agreements;
- IP licensing advice;
- Real estate advice on agreements for lease, option, and leases;
- Investor-grade due diligence reports and document-pack preparation.
We have extensive energy from waste primary sub-contractor experience that covers projects, in the UK and across the world. We can apply our depth of knowledge and experience to contracts solutions under English law as desired.
If you would like further information please contact us on 0121 562 1704 or click the link below to contact us.