International Agency & Distribution Agreements seminar with Birmingham Chamber of Commerce
|Date:||Friday 20th November 2015||Cost:||FREE*|
|Address:||Birmingham Chamber of Commerce, 75 Harborne Road Edgbaston, B15 3DH|
* Attendance is free of charge however delegates who register but do not attend and have not informed the event organiser within 1 working day of the event may be charged a £20 administration fee.
Click to register.
Enterprise Europe Network, part of the Birmingham Chamber of Commerce & Industry is organising a seminar on International Agency & Distribution Agreements in conjunction with My Business Counsel: Sandip Sohal our specialist Commercial Solicitor will conduct this event.
Aimed at businesses seeking to grow overseas, the seminar will help to address the importance of choosing the best route to market for your products and services and selecting the
right partners overseas.
The seminar topics will include:
- Roles and types of agents & distributors
- Advantages & disadvantages of each agreement
- Process for finding and selecting the right international
- Sources of information & use of selection checklists
- EU rules on agency & distribution agreements
Delegates will also have the opportunity to discuss any specific issues currently facing them with an informal Q & A session and one-to-one meetings after the seminar.
Seminar Host: Sandip Sohal
09:00 – 09:30 Registration & Networking
09:30 – 09:35 Welcome and Introductions
09:35 – 09:45 Identifying European Agents and Distributors
09:45 – 10:45 Introduction to International Agency & Distribution Agreements
10:45 – 11:00 Q & A session
11:00 – 12:00 Networking and one-to-one meetings
We look forward to seeing you on the 20th November 2015.