KHADIJAH KHAN – A WELCOME ADDITION TO OUR CORPORATE LITIGATION TEAM
We are pleased to announce that Khadijah Khan has joined the MBC Corporate & Commercial Team.
Khadijah has over 15 years’ experience in company and commercial litigation law, specialising in Alternative Dispute Resolution; Court Litigation and Advocacy. She is a highly skilled litigation practitioner with a successful track record acting for clients in private and public sectors across a range of industries.
Khadijah’s commercial litigation expertise includes:
– Alternative Dispute Resolution
– Company and Business Affairs
– Commercial Contracts
– Commercial and Corporate disputes
– Company Insolvency
– Contractual, Partnership, Director and Shareholder issues
– Defamation and Harassment
– Director Liabilities
– HMRC Tax Issues and Disputes
– Individual Bankruptcy
– Intellectual Property matters
– General Litigation (including Property and Finance litigation)
– Media and Reputation management
– Technology and Construction Disputes
– Wrongful Trading
Khadijah is well placed to support any business with private instructions and in-house company legal services.
Khadijah has an admirable reputation for providing high quality legal support. She delivers clear, pragmatic and sustainable solutions and has achieved outstanding results on behalf of clients, for and against large organisations, SMEs and private individuals.
Khadijah Khan can be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org