Family & Matrimonial
Our experienced Family Lawyers offer clear constructive advice on the legal aspects associated with the significant changes in your family life. Our family team are focussed on providing exceptional service, and the guidance and support you need through-out your legal difficulties. Whether you need legal advice on children; at the start or end of a relationship, about your family circumstances and international law, wills and or family businesses.
How can we help?
Our Family lawyers provide clear, practical, cost effective legal advice, within realistic timeframes. We deliver advice, guidance and support in all areas of family law:
- Relationship Breakdown Advice for civil partners and married or cohabitating couples. We have experienced lawyers who regularly deal with complex financial issues surrounding divorce and separation including family businesses, partnerships, property portfolios, farming issues/assets, trusts, offshore/ foreignassets and pensions.
- Relationship Agreements; including advice on Pre nuptials, Cohabitation or Separation agreements
- Money & Property Advice on your family, property, business, wills and probate in the UK or overseas
- Advice on Issues Involving Children’s – Paternity suits, Parental responsibility rights, adoption, surrogacy, maintenance or guardianship orders and child abduction
- Domestic Violence Advice on Child or spousal abuse claims and concerns
- International Family Law Advice on how all these family issues are affected to the relevant national or international laws.