Planning and Development
We provide advice and support on any issues around commercial planning laws, on behalf of individuals or businesses large and small. Our specialist real estate lawyers provide the very best professional and friendly service that takes into account your business needs.
Whether you need help with planning applications, agreements or legal challenges, we have the expertise to deal with your planning matters.
Planning and Development Law Services
Amongst other services, we offer:
- Advice and guidance on drafting planning applications and ensuring that all the necessary documents that make up the application are submitted.
- Advice on working with the local authority’s Core Strategy Development Plan Document.
- Advice on land law issues including restrictive covenants and rights of way.
- Advice on Lawful Existing or Proposed Development Certifications.
- Advice on planning obligations and infrastructure agreements, including section 106 and 278 issues.
- Negotiations and dispute resolution on breaches of planning control.
- Handling appeals on planning and development breach litigation.
- Drafting of Network Rail covenants.
- Advice on the community infrastructure levy (CIL) regulations that cover any building members of the public are permitted to enter.
- Professional representation at public enquiries, some of which can be high profile and emotionally charged.
We will be happy to hear from you even if your business’s particular issue is not listed above.How We Work
We provide a courteous and professional service, from your initial contact with our company to your communications with the lawyer allocated to you.
We offer an option of providing counsel in-house. This allows your commercial planning lawyer to get a good feel for how your company works and take account of your particular circumstances. This is done on a retainer basis.
Alternatively, we work from our own offices on a traditional transactional basis. Whichever method of working you use, you’ll be charged a reasonable rate for high-quality work.
Our lawyers are drawn from some of the top UK law firms and some of the largest commercial companies in the country such as Whirlpool, Phillips and Unilever. That means you will be receiving the legal and commercial expertise that you require.