Every child deserves the best start in life and this includes receiving a good education. However, not every child receives the support that they require. We have Education experts on hand, that can provide advice and support to people that are issuing claims against funding decision, regulatory investigations and disputes in relation to SEN provisions.
Education law can be a minefield of complicated and multi stage complaint processes, not to mention appeals and referrals to other organisations. Our experts can guide you through this process whilst always dealing with issues sensitively and professionally.
Our Education team can assist you with the following:
- Appeal your child’s exclusion from school or college;
- Arranging a placement for your child following an exclusion from school;
- Having your child’s special educational needs assessed;
- Transport to and from school;
- Organising home education;
- Challenge educational institutions that fail to provide Special educational Needs (SEN) support;
- Challenge your child’s statement of Special educational Needs or Education and health Care plan (EHC);
- Challenge SEN Funding decisions;
- Make a Disability Discrimination Claim;
If you would like further information please contact us on 0121 562 1704 or click the link below to contact us.
Carolyn Osbourne is a specialist Education Law lawyer with extensive experience handling education cases on behalf of children and families including:- Admissions Appeals...