Banking & Finance Lawyer
Graeme has vast experience of advising on a broad range of banking and financing issues across various industry sectors, often cross-border, tax-driven and transactional in nature.
He has regularly handled technically and logistically demanding national and international banking matters acting for lender banks and financial institutions as well as corporate and individual borrowers.
He has extensive experience gained largely in private practice, but also on secondment in-house, covering a broad range of banking, finance, commercial and corporate law.
Graeme joined My Business Counsel in 2014.
Graeme has over 30 years’ legal experience that has included Partner roles at Eversheds, SJ Berwin & Co and Hammonds LLP. His legal expertise focusses upon banking and finance issues.
He is able to advise upon acquisition finance, property investment/development finance for both commercial and residential property, restructuring work and project finance including the renewable energy sector.
He is experienced in drafting and negotiating all of the main forms of loan, security and related documentation; and of negotiating related and underlying commercial contracts and commercial arrangements. Graeme can assist you in the following areas;
- Advising on syndicated, club and bilateral finance documentation and all main forms of related security
- Acquisition finance in relation to share and asset acquisitions
- Property investment and development finance for commercial/residential property
- Project finance including in relation to wind farm and other renewable energy projects
- Restructuring work and general corporate banking and funding advice