Paul Harrison is a Solicitor at My Business Counsel specialising in all aspects of commercial property law.
Paul is very approachable and prides himself on giving straightforward and practical legal advice to enable his clients to meet their objectives. From previous experience he is well aware that the ability to negotiate the best deal and appreciate the commercial context of a transaction is equally important to dealing with the legal intricacies.
Paul acts for a range of clients including landlords, tenants, developers and banks advising on all aspects of the law relating to business premises and property generally. He has extensive knowledge and experience in sales and purchase negotiation; portfolio investment and management; contract agreements and disposal procedures.
Paul can advise upon all aspects of property
● Business lease negotiation and renewal for landlords and occupiers;
● Sale and purchase of commercial premises
● Property Development work from site assembly to plot sales;
● Real estate investment and portfolio management;
● Property finance;
● Planning law;
● Acquisition and disposal of pubs, restaurant, hotels;
● Conditional contracts, option agreements
To Be Updated Shortly