Raji qualified as a solicitor in 2015 with a London law firm. Post-qualification Raji has worked as an in-house employment and litigation lawyer where she regularly advises the HR team and management team on a broad range of employment matters and civil matters. Raji has proven to be very approachable and provides clear and constructive advice.
Raji is experienced in advising on all aspects of employment law (contentious and non-contentious). She has acted for both employers and employees, which enables her to provide balanced advice and to keep her skills as sharp as possible.
Raji has experience providing advice on general HR and employment law issues. Her experience includes the following:
- Preparing and managing Tribunal claims from the initial stages (drafting or defending pleadings) to completion.
- Reviewing and providing advice to both employers and employees on draft contracts, termination provisions and restrictive covenants
- Advising employers and employees on disciplinary, capability and grievance processes.
- Advising employers and employees on settlement agreements and negotiating departure terms
- Advising on a wide range of potential statutory and contractual employment claims including unfair dismissal, discrimination, whistle-blowing, victimisation, TUPE and unlawful deduction from wages