Support & Knowledge Management
Victoria is our Professional Support Lawyer (PSL), employing her Knowledge Management experience to help clients fully utilise the expertise within their organisations quickly and efficiently. By creating tool-kits and other services. Victoria has over 10 years legal experience, specialising in commercial litigation and property litigation, drafting precedent documentation and guidance notes, and undertaking research.
Victoria’s consultant experience ensures that she is adept at delivering custom-made solutions for her clients. In turn allowing businesses to flourish and maximise their utility of resources.
Victoria trained at Rowe & Maw and worked as a fee-earner for a decade with firms in London and the Midlands before becoming a dedicated Professional Support Lawyer(PSL) with Harvey Ingram in Leicester.
It was whilst working as a freelance PSL that she joined My Business Counsel.
These are a few of the areas Victoria is able to provide advice and tailored solutions on;
- Knowledge management consultancy – set-up &/or development of knowledge management systems.
- Professional support services – on-going or transactional professional support functions;
- Drafting precedent documents,
- Creating guidance notes and toolkits
- Legal and business research,
- Generating internal & external current awareness by producing newsletters, fact sheets and blogs.